Place Dauphine is one of the prettiest squares located on the western part of Ile de la Cité, an island in the center of Paris! It was created by Henry IV in 1607, just after he commissioned the Place des Vosges. The square was named after his son, Dauphin of France.
This triangular plaza is immensely popular with the locals who can be found chatting, strolling and even playing bocce on a nice day.
75001 Paris, France