The 10 Best Cafés in le Marais, Paris
The Marais is a great neighborhood for third wave coffee in Paris. There is a nice mix of traditional french cafés, and high-end specialty coffee shops.
Here are my favorite places to grab a caffeine fix in the 3rd (and 4th!) arrondissements!
1. Fragments – This neighborhood coffee shop is located on a side street in Paris, yet it’s always busy. It’s gained somewhat of a cult following, and is a favorite of Paris photographer Carin Olsson’s.
76 Rue des Tournelles, 75003
2. Neighbors – Neighbors is the east side outpost of the folks who brought us Honor Café (in the western part of Paris).
89 Boulevard Beaumarchais, 75003
3. Boot Café – I love visiting Boot café for a tasty latte, however I wish they opened before 10am! Boot café is located inside a former cobbler’s shop.
19 Rue du Pont aux Choux, 75003
4. Ob-La-Di – This coffee shop is very instagrammable with it’s turquoise floors and marble countertops.
54 Rue de Saintonge, 75003
5. Umami – Craving a matcha latte? Head over to Umami, near Place de la République.
22 Rue Béranger, 75003
6. Fondation Café – An awesome coffee shop for a grab and go caffeine fix.
16 Rue Dupetit-Thouars, 75003
7. The Broken Arm – This coffee shop (seen above) is part of a concept store where you can check out the latest in minimal fashion. The wifi is strong and the coffee is excellent.
12 Rue Perrée, 75003
8. République of Coffee – I love the round, pastel blue tables at this coffee shop right off of Place de la République. They usually have lots of tables available. Technically this isn’t in the Marais, but it’s right outside!
2 Boulevard Saint-Martin, 75010
9. Café Charlot – Café Charlot has gained a following of Parisian it-girls, however it’s a typical brasserie so you won’t find any specialty coffee here. You will see a lot of really chic black-sunglass wearing Parisians here. It’s also got free wifi!
38 Rue de Bretagne, 75003
10. Camille – Like Café Charlot, this is a Parisian restaurant, so the coffee won’t be specialty, however it’s super Parisian chic and has a beautiful red, outdoor seating area.
24 Rue des Francs Bourgeois, 75003
There you have the best cafés in Le Marais, Paris!